Malcolm Cup Cross Country – Final InstructionsBACK TO NEWS
Promoted by Annadale Striders
With thanks to Macfarlane & Smyth
This meeting is part of the Athletics NI Cross Country League
Date: Sunday 28 November 2021
Venue: Queen’s Sport Malone (Dub Playing Fields), Upper Malone Road, BT9 5NB
- Race fields are now at capacity – there will be no entries on the day.
- To protect the environment and because parking has limited availability, please use public transport or car share where possible.
- Please use the main Upper Malone Road entrance to the playing fields, and proceed past the pavilion to the turf carpark. Overflow carparking is available at Malone House and Mary Peters Track – marshals will be in position to advise you. Please show consideration to local residents and avoid Dub Lane when arriving or leaving the playing fields.
- Pack collection, changing and toilets are available the Turf pavilion adjacent to the race course.
- Each club should nominate one person to collect the number packs at the collection point to order to avoid long queues developing in line with Covid regulations.
- In light on the ongoing Covid-19 situation, those attending should comply with all relevant restrictions such as the wearing of facemasks in an indoor space and maintaining a safe distance from others. Anyone showing signs of ill health or Covid-19 should not attend the competition in any capacity.
- Last Lap Café will be on site, selling refreshments throughout the day.
12 noon – Registration opens
12:45 – Veteran Men (3 laps/approximately 3 miles)
13:30 – Under 13 Girls & Boys (1 lap/approximately 1 mile)
13:55 – Women, including Veteran Women (3 laps/approximately 3 miles)
14:40 – Under 15/17 Girls & Boys (2 laps/approximately 2 miles)
15:00 – Malcolm Cup for Men (4 laps/approximately 4 miles)
Provisional results will be published as soon as possible after the completion of each race.